ATPI manufactures a complete range of type tested switchgear systems that meet international standards (IEC 61439-1 ,2 and similar) and are ASTA I KEMA or LOVAG certified up to 4000A. The production range covers the whole spectrum of L.V. applications from the main switchboard down to the smallest distribution board.
- Busbars up to 1OOOOA
- Cubicles up to IP65 protection.
- uality accredited to ISO 9001:2008
- Painted to clients colours & specifications
- We have the flexibility to provide the end user with a finished product to suite site restrictions
LIST OF MACHINERY
We use German and Japanese hydraulic machines for the key process of busbar fabrication, so as to assure an accurately profiled busbar, which is the heart of the switchboard . Quality tools are used to ensure high quality of fabrication and assembly. The various tools used for the assembly are as follows.
- Enquiries & Quotations.
- Work Order Issuing for Production.
- Material Ordering.
- Panel Design & Project Submittals.
- Panel Testing & Quality I Test Records.
- Accounts & Administrations.
SI Tool & Machinery Description Make
- Hydraulic Busbar Bending + Punching Machine Alfra (Germany) & Novopress.
- Hydraulic Busbar Punching Machine Novopress & Rix (Japan).
- Hydraulic Busbar Cutting Machine - 2 Nos. Novopress & Alfra (Germany)
- Profile Hand Busbar Bending Machine - 2 Nos Gressel(Switzerland.
- Drilling Machines - Handheld (wired & cordless, USA, Europe with torque control bench type).
- Special purpose electrical tools for sheet steel USA, Europe works.
- Hand operated portable hydraulic puncher, with Greenlee (USA) large selection of punches and dies
- Foot operated hydraulic hole punching machine, for rectangular, round holes on rectangular, round holes on Aluminium, Alfra (Germany) Stainless Steel,& MS
- Special mechanically operated portable cutting, Greenlee (USA) drilling tools for site works
- Large variety of quality tools and equipment, used in workshop to achieve quality USA, Europe workmanship by the technicians
- Semi CNC metal punching machine Elexa (Germany)
- Air drill Chicago Pneumatics (US/UK)
- Air ratchet Chicago Pneumatics(US/UK)
- Air Compressor ELGI (Italy)
- Air screwdriver Chicago Pneumatics (US/UK)
LIST OF TESTING EQUIPMENT
- In-House Testing Capability
- Our factory technicians are trained to carry out all essential tests required as per the BS and IEC Standards on every assembled panel board before dispatch from the factory.
- The routine tests that are conducted on all switchboards & panels supplied from our works are recorded and our Test Certificates prepared on the basis of these records are submitted to the purchaser as a standard procedure.
- The various tools used for testing are as follows :
|1||H.V. 5kV dielectric strength testing equipment, fully protected type with digital display||Dossena (Italy)|
|2||Standard insulation tester||Nippen I Megger|
|5||ELCB tester||Avo Megger|
|6||Clip on current measuring devices||Kyoritsu|
|7||Torque wrenches||Premier Beta Sealey (UK)|
|9||Vernier calliper||Mitutoyo (Japan )|
|10||Milivolts drop testing instrument||India|
|11||Primary current injection kit up to 4000A||Essen|
|12||Secondary current injection kit on test set up to 10A||ATPI|